Are you a Cemetery, Crematorium or Memorial Park?
ORDINARY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM 2016-2017
Corporate Members and International Corporate Members
Are you a supplier or enterprise associated with the burial or cremation industry?
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM 2016/2017
Are you an individual with the following expertise?:
- have held a senior or executive position in cemeteries or crematoria for at least five years, or
- possess a professional qualification and to have a minimum of two years experience in an executive
or supervisory position in cemeteries or crematoria, or have, in the opinion of the Board,
given significant service to cemeteries or crematoria.
Have you held an Associate Membership and want to advance to Fellow? You must have the following background:
- have held the Associate Member qualification for a period of at least five years, or
- have held a senior or executive position in cemeteries or crematoria for at least ten years, or
- possess a professional qualification and have a minimum of five years experience in a senior
or executive position in cemeteries or crematoria, or have, in the opinion of the Board,
given exceptional service to cemeteries or crematoria.
Interested in membership and associated with the burial, cremation or allied industry?
If you do not qualify to become an Associate Member, Associate Fellow or Corporate Member of the Association, you may apply for Affiliate Membership.
The appointed Authorised Representative of each Ordinary Member has voting rights. All other types of Members or representatives of Members may attend and speak at ACCA meetings and conferences but they shall have no voting rights and are unable to be nominated for a position on the Board.
Any continuing Associate Fellows or Associate Members may use the following letters after his or her name:
- in the case of an Associate Fellow the letters AFACCA; and
- in the case of an Associate Member, AMACCA